Windows 7/Booting

Question
When I first installed Win7x64 the prompt was for Win7 or F8.  Now its prompting me for Win7 or about 4 other options to do with 2008 server or something to that effect.

Is there anyway to boot into Windows without a prompt, maybe a boot.ini setting?

Thanks

Answer
Hi there

Windows 7 doesn't use boot.ini it uses bootmgr.  It sounds like you have 2 operating systems installed?  I use a program called "easybcd" its free, just download it. easybcd will allow you to edit the start up sequence, so you will be back affectively in boot.ini territory again.  You sound like you know something about windows, so I expect that you will be able to work with easyBCD.  Just one thing, if you have 2 or more physical drives, be careful, your bios settings might need changing aswel.

regards

scott

Windows 7

scott bartholomew