Windows 7/Saving Bookmarks

I am using windows 7 and google chrome and I want to be able to save my bookmarks to a flash drive in case my computer should ever crash so that I can just upload them later. How can I do that? Is it even possible?

Hello Jim

Actually all you really need to do is to sign in to your google chrome account and your bookmarks, passwords and auto fill items are saved. That way you can go to any computer, open chrome and sign in to your account and they will follow.  You can learn more about signing in to google chrome from the following link:

You can access the bookmark manager by RIGHT CLICKING anywhere on the chrome bookmark bar and choosing the bookmark manager.  Use the following bookmark exporting help link from google if you require more help:

The following link will help understand the bookmark manager more:

I hope this helps

Mike Dacre
follow me on twitter @tpsconsulting

Windows 7

Mike Dacre

As I have been volunteering in the 'windows' category since the inception of AllExperts, which has now moved to numerous windows categories. I will therefore be happy to answer any Windows 7,8 and 10 based question. What can't I answer? Not much, as this is the main reason I volunteered here, because I am hopeful the questions I can not answer will allow me to investigate the problem so that I can answer it. The TIPS and SOFTWARE support through my website at can also be of some help.

I have owned my own computer consulting business for the past 17 years and since the very beginning I have volunteered with AllExperts in the hopes I would be able to learn from others mistakes and problems. The goal for me is to be able to research any problem I don't initially have the answer to, in the hopes I will be able to further benefit for my own clients when they come across a similar problem.

More information can be found at my website

I grew up with computers, from the first Apple IIC, back when Bill Gates was a student himself! For the past 17 years I have been providing technical services from building computers to constructing complete control rooms. Working with CTV I have helped produce the 1994 Olympic Games in Lillehammer, Norway. Later, designing and construction of "instant replay control rooms' for the Big Screens found in Stadiums and Coliseums.