Windows 7/Right click drop down print option

Hello: I have Win 7 Home Premium,and would like to add a print command to the right click drop down menu.Is that possible? Thanks!

Hello Michael

You should be aware of the quick keyboard command which is ctrl-p as this invokes the print manager pretty much from wherever you are. Alternatively by right clicking on the section you want to print will normally bring up the print option in the menu if it is available. You can also drag your mouse over to highlight the section you want to print, then RIGHT CLICK anywhere within the area you have highlighted and choose PRINT.. when the print manager opens you can then choose to print the highlighted area only.

As for actually adding anything you want to the right click context menu, the easiest way is to install a 3rd party program otherwise you need to edit the registry and this is never a good idea since it is too easy to make a mistake and screw something else up.

I suggest the following:

Hope this helps.

Mike Dacre
follow me on twitter @tpsconsulting

Windows 7

Mike Dacre

As I have been volunteering in the 'windows' category since the inception of AllExperts, which has now moved to numerous windows categories. I will therefore be happy to answer any Windows 7,8 and 10 based question. What can't I answer? Not much, as this is the main reason I volunteered here, because I am hopeful the questions I can not answer will allow me to investigate the problem so that I can answer it. The TIPS and SOFTWARE support through my website at can also be of some help.

I have owned my own computer consulting business for the past 17 years and since the very beginning I have volunteered with AllExperts in the hopes I would be able to learn from others mistakes and problems. The goal for me is to be able to research any problem I don't initially have the answer to, in the hopes I will be able to further benefit for my own clients when they come across a similar problem.

More information can be found at my website

I grew up with computers, from the first Apple IIC, back when Bill Gates was a student himself! For the past 17 years I have been providing technical services from building computers to constructing complete control rooms. Working with CTV I have helped produce the 1994 Olympic Games in Lillehammer, Norway. Later, designing and construction of "instant replay control rooms' for the Big Screens found in Stadiums and Coliseums.