Windows 7/decrypt the file or folder.

Question
Dear Kevin Hou,
Hello and I wish that your are doing well.
As you Know in general tab of a file or folder in windows there is the option “ Encrypt Content to secure data”
After encryoting the file or a folder in an user account environment I wana to know how the administrator can decrypt  that file or folder. It sounds that after the ecryption anyone can decrypt the file or folder.
Sometimes there is users that do the encryption on their files and may administator require to access them immediately.
If possible help me with any command or other way that perform the decryption

Answer
Hi Ali,

See the first reply at:

http://tinyurl.com/kceert6

It shows you how to take ownership of the folder using the command prompt. You can do this under the user login. You should be prompted for administrator login if it doesn't have that kind of access under that normal login.

Kevin.

Windows 7

Kevin Hou