Windows 7/windows installation

I own a laptop which came with win7 preinstalled ,due to a problem, my friend accidentally deleted it and installed a pirated version. How can I recover the original?

You want to "recover" the original? or return it to "like-original" condition? If he deleted it, you can't "recover" the original, per se, but you CAN reinstall the OS from scratch to return it to a legal and usable state. Please provide more details for a more complete answer.

Windows 7

PowerEdge Tech

I can answer nearly all questions about Windows 7 - installation, upgrade, virtualization (XP Mode and beyond), configuration, how to get the most out of it, how to buy it, etc. I won't pretend to know it all - nobody can - if I don't know, I will try and find the answer. If I can't find it, I'll tell you.

I worked as an analyst in Dell server support for 2 years, and have since worked with many Dell PowerEdge servers. I am currently employed as IT Manager. I have been using Windows 7 since the early Beta days.

I have a BS in Computer Science and have earned the following certifications: CompTIA Security+, A+, Project+; CIW Web Design, Database Specialist; Microsoft Windows 7; Dell DCSE Server. I am also an expert in Windows 7, Servers, and Hard Drives (I don't normally do XP - not because I don't know it inside and out, but because I have "retired" personal support for XP, and I want to see it die :)).