Windows 7/Dvd downloads

Hi Mike,
I have downloaded several videos from my daughter's dropbox of my first grandaughter. They have all come as landscape. Some need to be viewed as portrait. Is there any way I can turn them through ninety degrees, Please?

Hello Dennis

This is a pretty common issue these days, with everyone and their dog shooting video from their phone, not realizing this is going to look very strange when you view on a computer screen.

Fortunately most video editing programs now offer this service built in to the program.  The easiest I have found (which is also free) is the VLC media player which will not only convert video formats but also rotate.

Visit the following link for an easy how-to video:

I hope this helps

Mike Dacre
follow me on twitter @tpsconsulting

Windows 7

Mike Dacre

As I have been volunteering in the 'windows' category since the inception of AllExperts, which has now moved to numerous windows categories. I will therefore be happy to answer any Windows 7,8 and 10 based question. What can't I answer? Not much, as this is the main reason I volunteered here, because I am hopeful the questions I can not answer will allow me to investigate the problem so that I can answer it. The TIPS and SOFTWARE support through my website at can also be of some help.

I have owned my own computer consulting business for the past 17 years and since the very beginning I have volunteered with AllExperts in the hopes I would be able to learn from others mistakes and problems. The goal for me is to be able to research any problem I don't initially have the answer to, in the hopes I will be able to further benefit for my own clients when they come across a similar problem.

More information can be found at my website

I grew up with computers, from the first Apple IIC, back when Bill Gates was a student himself! For the past 17 years I have been providing technical services from building computers to constructing complete control rooms. Working with CTV I have helped produce the 1994 Olympic Games in Lillehammer, Norway. Later, designing and construction of "instant replay control rooms' for the Big Screens found in Stadiums and Coliseums.