Windows 7/Lost Password

I have a Lenovo  ThinkPad and have lost the password  to log on to the administrator icon.
Will you help me to remove the old password so I can get back in to make some changes on my computer.
Computer is running W-7 and I DO NOT have the restore disk.
Thank You

If you have another account on the computer that has administrative rights you can login to that account and change the password.

If you do not have another administrator account on the computer you will need to download a program such as Offline Password changer. Offline Password Changer is a Linux based program that is capable of changing Windows passwords. If you go this route the best thing is to just remove the password or blank it, then reset it again once in Windows.

Windows 7

Computers Unlimited LLC

Computers Unlimited LLC can answer question in many areas of Windows 7 including installing, upgrading, downgrading and updating Windows 7. We can also answer question about security issues such as malware and virus removal.

15 years experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting, Windows based Operating Systems

2 Associate degrees in Information Technology 6 Career Study Certificates Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems