Windows 7/Dual Booting 2 Versions of Windows

Question
I have Windows 7 Pro that I bought with my computer and am happy with it.  I also purchased Windows 8.1 Pro at a bargain price and hate it.  I am interested in trying the FREE Windows 10 Pro but do not want to dismiss Win 7 Pro because the rest of the family doesn't want to change and I might not like 10.  So, my question is:

Can I use Easy BCD or some other dual/multi boot software to dual Boot the 7 and 8.1 versions, then accept the immediate free Windows upgrade on the 8.1 partition, and then be able to dual boot 7 and 10?  It seems that this would work.  Any thoughts?

Answer
Hi Bill,
Yes you can duel boot Windows 7 and Windows 10.

You will need to have two partitions on one hard drive or two separate hard drives.

This link will help you http://www.howtogeek.com/197647/how-to-dual-boot-windows-10-with-windows-7-or-8/

When you are ready to install Windows 10 you will need to install a previous version of Windows first then upgrade to 10, if you do not have a key.

Windows 7

Computers Unlimited LLC