Windows 7/Computer Clock

Question
I have a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5150 laptop and it won't keep the correct time. I set the time and it change. Do you know if this model has a C-MOS Battery? Is this what is causing the problem?

Answer
Hi Sydney,
If the time changes when you turn the laptop off it could be the problem. However the laptop battery would also have to be bad as it would be able to provide enough power for the time not to change.

Yes all laptops and desktops will have a quarter sized battery on the motherboard to keep setting in the BIOS chip.

Windows 7

Computers Unlimited LLC