Windows 7/Window Snap

I have win7 64 Bit and when I Drage a window to the side of the screen it does not stap to it.

It will even go off if I let it.

When you Drage a window to the side of the screen am I right it should snap to the side of the screen and fill the Top to Bottum of the one side?

Please help.

Hi Bob,
Yes when you drag a window far enough that window should "snap" to have the screen.

You need to continue dragging the window to the left or right until the mouse pointer reaches the edge of the desktop. When you have gone far enough to a highlighted area should appear where the window will "snap" into.

Windows 7

Computers Unlimited LLC

Computers Unlimited LLC can answer question in many areas of Windows 7 including installing, upgrading, downgrading and updating Windows 7. We can also answer question about security issues such as malware and virus removal.

15 years experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting, Windows based Operating Systems

2 Associate degrees in Information Technology 6 Career Study Certificates Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems