Windows 7/W7

Question
Some time ago I loaded a W95 game Civil War Generals2.Difficult to obtain compatability so I uninstalled it. Now when I boot up my machine my antivirus shows a notice cwg2.exe blocked every time. How can I get rid of this annoying file please?
Dennis

Answer
Hi Dennis,
You should be able to delete the file or folder that the file is located in. You may have to temporarily disable your antivirus to remove it.

If you are unable to delete it try deleting it in Windows Safe Mode. The link below explains how to get into Safe Mode in Windows 7.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/start-computer-safe-mode#start-comput

Windows 7

Computers Unlimited LLC