Windows 8/.Net Framework 3.5

Question
Error
Error  
I have to install .Net Framework 3.5 for some applications...but it connects to internet during installation for huge downloading which I cannot do because my internet connection is not very fast...I downloaded the offline installer (actually I asked my friend and he downloaded for me on his pc) of 256MB but it also connects to internet for downloading...then searched from forums and microsoft answers and found this method (attached the picture) but it is also giving error...now the question is

How to install .Net Framework 3.5 in Windows 8 offline and why is it giving this problem?

Answer
Hello Ulmer!
Thanks for your queetion!

I took it from the question pool as other experts didn't know how to answer. Please upgrade to Windows 8.1. its the new "Service Pack" release that fixes a lot of bugs and even may fix yours!

Please then give feedback whether it works then!

Thanks in advance!
All the best!
Joerg

Windows 8

Joerg Droege