Windows 8/Zipped files

Dear Saed,
I have been trying to download and install program files pertaining to a software virtual Organ (Hammond VB3), which is the nearest thing to the instrument I once owned and frequently used in my profession as Pianist/Organist.
I have (with great difficulty) managed to download these files in to a folder. These, though are listed as "zipped", which I do understand. However, I have not been successful in unzipping them.
Could you kindly advise me more how to unzip these, whilst they remain in the folder, together with any further advice you could offer on this subject?
Very many Thanks indeed and Best Regards,
Ken Tourle

Hello Kenneth
in windows 8 , navigate to wherever you saved the downloaded zip file to and then right click on that file and then click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.

do the same thing for all downloaded zipped files.

"zip files are very sensitive if the download was corrupt it wont unzip, so if that didn't work try re-downloading them again"

if you need more help please feel free to contact me back anytime
you have a wonderful day  

Windows 8

Saed Shawwa

I will do my best to answer all the questions that is related to Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System.

I am an experienced computer technical in the field of Networking , Hardware Support , Operating System Support and Troubleshooting.

Management Information Systems