Windows 8/leeching my internet

hey,there im using window 8 and recently iv found out the there was this thing call Service host:network service leeching up my internet up to 6 gb(NO kidding)..couple of my friends get this so piss of that everytime im connected the leeching starts..well i can stop it by end task in the task manager,but it just gonna start the program again,and i have to do it over n do i freaking stop this!my quota reset in like 18 days,5gb peak 15 offpeak..and i dont want it to leech it...thanks in advanced

Hello Pot! Thanks for your question! I took it from the pool of unanswered questions by others.

Please tell me what the nam,e of the process is that you are killing in task manager.

please notice that Windows 8 is outdated, please update it to Windows 8.1 in the first place. 8.1 is like the Service Packs for older Windows versions:

It contains also updates for more software compatibility and fixes a lot of problems and issues.

Thanks in advance!
All the best!

Windows 8

Joerg Droege

Being an early adopter of Windows 8, I can answer a wide-range of questions regarding this new OS.

I had to support users regarding all kinds of Windows problems for many years, often "blind" over the telephone. I work in the IT industry for many years now filling in various positions for various IT and financial and health-care related companies.

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics under the control of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in year 2003.