Windows 8/leeching my internet

Question
hey,there im using window 8 and recently iv found out the there was this thing call Service host:network service leeching up my internet up to 6 gb(NO kidding)..couple of my friends get this too..im so piss of that everytime im connected the leeching starts..well i can stop it by end task in the task manager,but it just gonna start the program again,and i have to do it over n over..how do i freaking stop this!my quota reset in like 18 days,5gb peak 15 offpeak..and i dont want it to leech it...thanks in advanced

Answer
Hello Pot! Thanks for your question! I took it from the pool of unanswered questions by others.

Please tell me what the nam,e of the process is that you are killing in task manager.

please notice that Windows 8 is outdated, please update it to Windows 8.1 in the first place. 8.1 is like the Service Packs for older Windows versions:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/update-from-windows-8-tutorial

It contains also updates for more software compatibility and fixes a lot of problems and issues.

Thanks in advance!
All the best!
Joerg

Windows 8

Joerg Droege