Windows 8/Users

Question
I have a problem that is really causing me a lot of stress. Please help me. When I first got my new laptop with Windows 8, I was kind of playing around before I set anything up. Well, I now have a user that is a fake one that I used while "playing" that has taken over and when I try to do things it goes to this faker asking for password. I have no idea what I used. There is no way I have found that I can delete this thing, as when I try to it of course goes to this user for the permission. Oh yes, I did upgrade to 8.1. How I do hope you can help.

'

Answer
Hello Joan! Thanks for your question! I took it from the pool of unanswered questions by others.

Have a look at http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows-8/f/forgot-password-windows-8.htm

pay attention to :

Have Another User Change Your Windows 8 Password

try then Use This Hack to Reset Your Windows 8 Password

This should help you to reset the password of the fake user and then finally delete the fake user. If you have problems with it please let me know what kind of problems and I will look for an alternative solution for you, thanks in advance! :)

All the best!
Joerg

Windows 8

Joerg Droege