Windows 8/re-install Win8???

Question
  I got a new computer that came with Win7.  It had a sticker on it for upgrade to Win8.   I called and paid and Microsoft installed it over the Net.   But I wonder what will I do if I ever have problems or need a new hard drive and need to reinstall it?  There are no back up disks.

Answer
Hello Don
usually Microsoft sends a confirmation email  thank includes your serial # and a link to download the windows 8 ISO so you can burn it on a dvd to use it for such cases. if they didn't id suggest calling them back

another option is to create a system recovery dvds using windows 8 tools
check this link http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/create-system-image-in-windows-7-8/
scroll down to "How to create a backup system image in Windows 7 and Windows 8" and follow instructions, cool things about system image it will backup your computer as is with all programs installed and documents/music/other files and updates

if you need more help please feel free to contact me back anytime
have a good day.

Windows 8

Saed Shawwa