Windows 8/Windows 8 And Printers

Question
Hi,my mum has a TOSHIBA Laptop which already has Windows 8 Single Language pre-programmed.We have an HP Photosmart C4483 Printer that we tried installing to the Laptop.Unfortunately, it is not taking to it.Please advise on what we could do , if we need to buy a new printer, which would be compatible.

Answer
Hello Divonia

you need to download the latest driver from hp website that works with windows 8 " download it and save it to your desktop"

you can download from the link below by copying  it and pasting the link in internet explorer/firefox/chrome   , note do not copy the " "

" http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL30107/mp-109096-
/PS_AIO_03_C4400_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_404.exe "

when done run it and follow the instructions on the screen
if you need more help please feel free to contact me back anytime through allexperts.com or directly at alshawwa@gmail.com

have a wonderful day.  

Windows 8

Saed Shawwa