Windows 8/windows 8 surfing problems

Hi -- windows 8 was on my new computer, not the touch screen version;  the problem is when I have opened several web pages, sometimes when the mouse is moved it will automatically jump to a prior page;  I don't know what I'm doing to make it do this and would really like it to stop.  Any ideas?

Thanks -- Gene

Hello Gene, thanks for your question!

Windows 8 please update it to Windows 8.1 in the first place. 8.1 is like the Service Packs for older Windows versions:
It fixes many problems and offers security problems, if this doesn't then it may be a driver problem with the touch input driver. in this case try the free tool "driver max" and check whether there is a newer driver for it and install that one then.

Hope this helps!
All th ebest!

Windows 8

Joerg Droege

Being an early adopter of Windows 8, I can answer a wide-range of questions regarding this new OS.

I had to support users regarding all kinds of Windows problems for many years, often "blind" over the telephone. I work in the IT industry for many years now filling in various positions for various IT and financial and health-care related companies.

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics under the control of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in year 2003.