Windows 8/windows 8 surfing problems

Question
Hi -- windows 8 was on my new computer, not the touch screen version;  the problem is when I have opened several web pages, sometimes when the mouse is moved it will automatically jump to a prior page;  I don't know what I'm doing to make it do this and would really like it to stop.  Any ideas?

Thanks -- Gene

Answer
Hello Gene, thanks for your question!

Windows 8 please update it to Windows 8.1 in the first place. 8.1 is like the Service Packs for older Windows versions:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/update-from-windows-8-tutorial
It fixes many problems and offers security problems, if this doesn't then it may be a driver problem with the touch input driver. in this case try the free tool "driver max" and check whether there is a newer driver for it and install that one then.

Hope this helps!
All th ebest!
Joerg

Windows 8

Joerg Droege