Windows 8/Windows 8.1 Administrator permision

Newly brought the dell all in one desk top. i can not download apps & Soft wares in windows-8.1 operating system.
Micro soft user with create on beginning that account it self Admin/password protected. why all the time showing error that could not get debug privilege! are you admin? i cant do any thing how to fix that i am a admin. as shown in my lo gin account that with password protected.
kindly help for this issue.
Thanks & regards

Hello Ali!

Thanks for your question.

First check whether you are really administrator as an account type. do so following this:

If you are not then create a new user as described here

and then change the account in an admin account as described in the first link above.

hope this helps!
All the best!

Windows 8

Joerg Droege

Being an early adopter of Windows 8, I can answer a wide-range of questions regarding this new OS.

I had to support users regarding all kinds of Windows problems for many years, often "blind" over the telephone. I work in the IT industry for many years now filling in various positions for various IT and financial and health-care related companies.

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics under the control of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in year 2003.