Windows 8/Windows 8 Activation

Question
For months windows activation has been popping up telling me to activate windows, yet when it takes me to the personalize option its unclickable. So I go to system details it tells me windows is not activated, but when I click on view details in windows activation it tells me it is. I'm lost and almost given up can you help?

Answer
Hello Danny,

thanks for your question!

please notice that Windows 8 is outdated, please update it to Windows 8.1 in the first place. 8.1 is like the Service Packs for older Windows versions:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/update-from-windows-8-tutorial

It contains also updates for more software compatibility.

It may also fix your activation problem maybe.

Hope this helps!
Please let me know!
Thanks in advance and
All the hbest!
Joerg

Windows 8

Joerg Droege