Windows 8/google

When I open Google, and place the letter K in the box, (Both of my children's names begin with K), Kim kardas--- name appears.  How can I prevent that from happening.  Thanks RL   I tries to eliminate it by changing the history, but it doesn't change.

HellO Richard,

I have taken it from the question pool as nobody else answered it before.

Thanks for your question!

Well, the thing is, you cannot change search results in Google, they are taken from the server of google in real time when you start typing in your search inquiry.

Hope this helps.
All the best!

Windows 8

Joerg Droege

Being an early adopter of Windows 8, I can answer a wide-range of questions regarding this new OS.

I had to support users regarding all kinds of Windows problems for many years, often "blind" over the telephone. I work in the IT industry for many years now filling in various positions for various IT and financial and health-care related companies.

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics under the control of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in year 2003.