Windows 8/have 8.1 but want my old windows 8

Question
Accidentally downloaded 8.1 is there an easy way to get my 8 back, and of course, without charge.

Answer
Hello Jak

thanks for your question

No, this is not possible, it's phased out and it's very insecure to use Windows 8 as there are no more security updates or whatsoever, which would mean you are browsing then on the internet with a pc with as much holes as swiss cheese.

Why would anybody want to return to Windows 8 over 8.1? What are your reasons to go back to Windows 8? Windows 8.1 and 8 are basically the same, so tell me what your issues with Windows 8 are and I am sure there is a solution whatever your issue is :)

Thanks in advance!
All the best!
Joerg

Windows 8

Joerg Droege