Windows 8/picture at startup

I have w-8.1 and at boot up i installed a small picture where it shows your name and password and now i want to remove it.
How do i do that?

Hi Lynwood
I am pretty sure this is what you want, if not let us know.

1.   Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
2.   Tap or click PC and devices, then tap or click Lock screen.
3.   If you want to use just one photo on your lock screen, tap or click Browse, and then choose the picture you want (you can choose photos on your PC or OneDrive).
4.   Tap or click the picture you want to use to select it, then tap or click Choose Image.
5.   To play a slide show on your lock screen, tap or click Play a slide show on the lock screen to turn it on.
6.   Tap or click Add a folder and browse to the folder where you saved the pictures you want to use.
7.   Tap or click the folder to select it, tap or click Choose this folder, then tap or click OK. You can pick up to ten folders.

Windows 8

Computers Unlimited LLC

Computers Unlimited LLC can answer questions about security issues including malware and virus removal, upgrading or downgrading Windows 8 or 8.1. We can also assist with the installation and updating Windows 8 and 8.1

The owner of Computers Unlimited LLC has 15 years experience working with Windows based desktop Operating Systems

2 Associate degrees in Information Technology 6 Career Study Certificates Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems