Windows 8/RAM

QUESTION: Recently noticed that "Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation" is hogging about 2G of memory. Is there a fix for this? Thanks!

ANSWER: Hello Steve!

Thanks for your question!

I have taken it from the poll of unanswered questions.

I have googled for your problem and found this solution: I hope it helps!
All the best!

QUESTION: Hi Joerg -

Sorry, didn't see a link in your response, did I miss something?

Hello again Steve.

For some reason it went missing. But I have noticed you asked this question before, to me directly actually. Looks like you sent the same question to another expert who didn't answer and move it to question pool.

Here is the missing link as sent to you back then:

Hope this helped you!

All the best!

Windows 8

Joerg Droege

Being an early adopter of Windows 8, I can answer a wide-range of questions regarding this new OS.

I had to support users regarding all kinds of Windows problems for many years, often "blind" over the telephone. I work in the IT industry for many years now filling in various positions for various IT and financial and health-care related companies.

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics under the control of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in year 2003.