Windows 8/upgrade

Question
Hi, my win8 computer came up with the upgrade to win10 download. I clicked OK and it spent a lot of time downloading it. When I came home the computer was off and I pushed on and it comes up with a blue page  saying Recovery your PC needs repaired  error code Oxc0000225.  I tried putting in win8 recovery disk and memory stick win8 and nothing works it just comes back to that screen over and over.

This notebook is an Asus X205ta and I bought it in Feb. I am afraid if I call Asus they will say it is Microsoft's problem and if I contact Microsoft they will say it is an Asus defect. What can I do?

Answer
Hello Dan!

Thanks for your question!

I have googled for it and found it's due to a wrong partition on the notebook. Look here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-update/i-get-your-pc-

Hope this helps!
Please let me know!

Thanks in advance!
All the best!
Joerg

Windows 8

Joerg Droege