Windows 8/repeated log in at

This computer with windows 8 keeps requiring me to log in to my internet provider after I forward something I have just read or just about anything I do on the provider.  I called them and they don't know what the problem is.  Any ideas>

Hello Clem!

Thanks for your question!

Unfortunately based on your description it's unclear to me what you mean. Can you please provide screenshots of what's happening? (here is how then upload it to a free image hosting provider ( and paste the link to the screenshots you took in your answer.

Thanks in advance!
Joerg Droege

Windows 8

Joerg Droege

Being an early adopter of Windows 8, I can answer a wide-range of questions regarding this new OS.

I had to support users regarding all kinds of Windows problems for many years, often "blind" over the telephone. I work in the IT industry for many years now filling in various positions for various IT and financial and health-care related companies.

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics under the control of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in year 2003.