Windows 8/lexmark

Been trying to figure out ow to print envelopes on my Z615 Lexmark.  Tried about very thing I think. Latest was youtube demonstrations.  They gave me some ideas, but are never quite the same as what I am looking at. I just want to be able to print an addressee to some one once in a while.  Is it the drivers? Do I have the ability to do so with what I am using? Any ideas?

Hello Richard,

thanks for your question.

It was in the experts question pool  - as nobody else knows how to answer, I will do so.

There are two options: Look in the manual that came with the manual. I found no pdf version online, but you also may contact Lexmark support for help, this is what you should do actually! Simply directly email Lexmark and ask for instructions.

Hope this helps!

All the best!

Windows 8

Joerg Droege

Being an early adopter of Windows 8, I can answer a wide-range of questions regarding this new OS.

I had to support users regarding all kinds of Windows problems for many years, often "blind" over the telephone. I work in the IT industry for many years now filling in various positions for various IT and financial and health-care related companies.

I did an education as a Management Assistant in Informatics under the control of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in year 2003.