Windows 8/printers

Question
I have a Z516 Lexmark printer that I can't get to print envelopes.  Are you able to take me through the correct steps to do so?  I have looked at several you tube videos, with no success.  Something always is a little different.

Answer
Hello Richard, thanks for your question!

Unfortunately I cannot take you trough the steps myself as I don't use a Lexmark printr myself (I use a Dell instead) and googling resulted only in finding replacement ink but no documents like manuals! Interesting!

So, please instead contact Lexmark directly and ask them to help you out, the contact form for that is here: http://www.lexmark.com/en_us/products/software/kofax-contact-us.html

Hope this helps and please keep me in the loop on how the case developed. thank in advance!
All the best!
Joerg

Windows 8

Joerg Droege