Windows 95/98/Driver Versions

Question
Hello again, Kevin
I have a WIN 98 OS. Some programs, eg Windows, Adobe, while booting up, indicate what driver "version" they are running. Others, eg browsers, do not. A right hand button clicking on the icon, while giving me a "Properties" choice, leads only to a mass of other choices and properties, none of which is the "version". Where can I find that information?
Thanks.
DBRJ

Answer
Hi Dave,

Those are just shortcuts to the programs. After you go into Properties, there should be a button that says open file location or something similar to that wording. Click on that and it should bring you to the actual program icon. Now right click on that icon and go to Properties. You should see the version there or there should be a version tab.

Kevin.

Windows 95/98

Kevin