Windows 95/98/internet backup

Question
Do you know of a program that will let me backup win98se to the internet? I've searched google extensively and can't find anything.

Answer
Hi Joe,

What is the purpose of this? Do you want to make a complete backup copy of what you currently have setup in Win98SE or you just want a backup to reinstall Win98SE back in the future (clean install without your data)?

You can use the various cloud services where you can backup your files, but a lot have limitations on the file size limit. You can take a look at the following to see what suites you: Dropbox, SugarSync, Copy.com, etc.

For backing up the entire computer as it is (with all your data and programs), you can use a program like Norton Ghost or Acronis TrueImage. You may need to see if you can find an older copy of them since they may not support Windows 98SE anymore. Once you backed this up, you can upload the file to one of the cloud services you have looked at or back it up to a DVD.

If you want to have a CD so you can reinstall Windows 98SE again later, this won't be possible. You will need the original CD for that purpose.

Kevin.

Windows 95/98

Kevin