Windows and Doors/wheeels on sliding door

Am unable to detach plastic wheel (which cracked over time)
from heavy sliding door, after I unscrewed the screw holding it.
Please suggest how to extract the defective wheel.

Hi Marvin,

Without being able to see the door/wheels I don't know what to suggest to remove them as you have already removed the screw... Can you attach any pictures?

I would suggest looking up a local Window & Door Service Technician in your area to service the door.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

R&R Windows & Doors

Windows and Doors

Brittini Reitz

We are most familiar with the Hurd Window & Door brand. We can answer how to replace parts, identify parts, where to buy parts, if they are discontinued from manufacture and if there is a retro fit part that will work, how to shim and adjust Hurd Windows & Doors or diagnose a problem a Hurd window is having and how to fix it. We can also answer questions about pros and con of different types of window brands and help a person to know what they should ask when they are looking to buy new or replacement windows.

R&R Window Service (dba) R&R Windows & Doors is a family owned and operated company. We started out as service center for windows and patio doors. Now we are a dealer, installer and service center for Colorado. Our founder Ron Reitz has been in the window industry since the late 1980's, so people not only be getting my window and door expertise but from everyone in our company. Our window & door lines we carry are Hurd Window & Door, Cascade Windows and Milgard Windows & Doors. But we have worked on about every type of window brand that has been sold in Colorado over the years.

These is for everyone in our company who would help answer questions: Arapahoe Community College, Installation Masters Institute - Level RLC-1, Hurd Sales Training Program, Hurd Service Training Program, EPA Lead Base Paint Certified.