Windows and Doors/Door price

Hi there. I need to replace 3 exterior doors in my home. The doors would be steel, all solid with a peep hole. This job may include replacing the jamb as well. My home is all brick, and pretty old. 2 doors have wooden jambs and the one, a steel jamb. They are odd dimensions as well, so the doors may need to be custom ordered (smaller than today's standards). I'm trying to make sure I'm getting the right price. I was quoted $1800. Is this fair? Thanks!

Not knowing what brand of doors they are getting you and if this includes install or not, for 3 doors and 2 of them have to be special size that seem fair to me. The BBB always recommends getting 3 quotes. But going with the cheapest is not always the best as they could be giving you inferior product.

Hope this helps

R&R Windows & Doors  

Windows and Doors

Brittini Reitz

We are most familiar with the Hurd Window & Door brand. We can answer how to replace parts, identify parts, where to buy parts, if they are discontinued from manufacture and if there is a retro fit part that will work, how to shim and adjust Hurd Windows & Doors or diagnose a problem a Hurd window is having and how to fix it. We can also answer questions about pros and con of different types of window brands and help a person to know what they should ask when they are looking to buy new or replacement windows.

R&R Window Service (dba) R&R Windows & Doors is a family owned and operated company. We started out as service center for windows and patio doors. Now we are a dealer, installer and service center for Colorado. Our founder Ron Reitz has been in the window industry since the late 1980's, so people not only be getting my window and door expertise but from everyone in our company. Our window & door lines we carry are Hurd Window & Door, Cascade Windows and Milgard Windows & Doors. But we have worked on about every type of window brand that has been sold in Colorado over the years.

These is for everyone in our company who would help answer questions: Arapahoe Community College, Installation Masters Institute - Level RLC-1, Hurd Sales Training Program, Hurd Service Training Program, EPA Lead Base Paint Certified.