Windows Networking/Giving users access to resources in Windows Server 2008 r2

Question

I am trying to provide already created users access to resources on windows server 2008 r2.  I have already configured all settings in Active Directory Domain Services. I have also installed IIS6. How can I give specific users access to resources (for example, in this case IIS)?

Thanks,
Lorr

Answer
Hi Lorr
You will need to go into Active Directory Users and Computers and add the user you want to have access to IIS to the  IIS_IUSRS group.  The same for any user that needs access to DNS, DHCP etc.

I hope this answers your question.  If not please feel free to ask a follow up.

Windows Networking

Kevin Watkins