Windows Networking/Log in

Question
Don.t know if you can help me. or direct me to where to get an answer. I have Windows8.1 and somehow got a Yahoo user on my computer. I don't know the password and can;t do any setting changes unless I am the administrator, but unless I log in with Yahoo can't get to administrator. It is a "round robin" that I just can't find a solution for. Would SOOOOO appreciate any ideas.
Thanks

Answer
Hi there.

Windows 8.1 is very new, and I haven't yet used it.  However, I have been exposed to Windows 8 which is similar.

Is this your own computer?  If so, who else has been using it?  When you initially setup the computer, you should've been forced/asked to enter in credentials (your email address / password).

So if you had a hotmail account for example, you would put in YOUR information and take out the Yahoo one.  Try putting in your email address (i.e. joan@hotmail.com) and your computer password and in theory that should work.

Please send me a followup question if you are still stuck.

Thanks.

Windows Networking

Hrire Mikaelian