Windows Networking/Microsoft Exchange Server 08 to 10 functionality.

You are preparing a Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 server to function as an Exchange Server 2010 Client Access server. Which Web Server authentication methods must you install when configuring Web Server role services to support this Exchange Server role.

HI Todd.

Unfortunately, I don't answer questions that are intended to help in you passing a certification exam.  I am assuming that this is what you need simply answered, as I have received MANY similar questions in the past.

I apologize in advance if this is a hands on, legitimate question.  If it is, I suggest you try some trial/error and explain to me where your difficulties lie so that I can be of assistance.

Windows Networking

Hrire Mikaelian

Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7 workstation and Windows 2000/2003/2008 server networking, Group Policy and wireless configurations. Have knowledge about workstation Ghosting, and also the ins and outs of hardware troubleshooting.

15 years of experience as a hobbyist and Senior Systems Administrator

BA, BCom in Information Technology Management. No IT certifications. However, I have taken several Windows, Novell and Networking courses.