Windows Networking/Microsoft Exchange Server 08 to 10 functionality.

Question
You are preparing a Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 server to function as an Exchange Server 2010 Client Access server. Which Web Server authentication methods must you install when configuring Web Server role services to support this Exchange Server role.

Answer
HI Todd.

Unfortunately, I don't answer questions that are intended to help in you passing a certification exam.  I am assuming that this is what you need simply answered, as I have received MANY similar questions in the past.

I apologize in advance if this is a hands on, legitimate question.  If it is, I suggest you try some trial/error and explain to me where your difficulties lie so that I can be of assistance.

Windows Networking

Hrire Mikaelian