Windows Networking/Sharing

Question
Hi Sir,
     Hope you'll be fine..Is it possible to access win7 from winXP through Folder sharing, i did it in win7 to win7 ,i succeed .but i am unable to access win7 folders from winXP.. kindly help me in this sense.If yes kindly give me reference please.

Regards

Answer
Hi David,
Yes it is possible to share files across not only Windows 7 and Windows XP but any version of windows to any other version of windows.

Take a look at the link below.  It describes pretty well how not only how to set up file sharing from Windows 7 to Windows XP but printer sharing as well.

Please feel free to ask a follow up i you need further assistance.

Kevin

Windows Networking

Kevin Watkins