Windows Networking/Windows operating system

Question
Hi Hrire could you explain the difference between MS-DOS and Windows Operating System.

Answer
Hi Linda.

I would be happy to answer your question if you can explain to me why you are asking.  I am not trying to sound harsh/firm, but if this is a question that is for an examination, test or assignment, I don't tend to answer these questions, because I find that many 'students' would like quick and easy answers to questions.  It is better for them to read, learn and discover the operating systems.

However, please tell me what you need, and I can definitely provide guidance.

Thanks.

Windows Networking

Hrire Mikaelian