Windows Networking/Windows operating system

Hi Hrire could you explain the difference between MS-DOS and Windows Operating System.

Hi Linda.

I would be happy to answer your question if you can explain to me why you are asking.  I am not trying to sound harsh/firm, but if this is a question that is for an examination, test or assignment, I don't tend to answer these questions, because I find that many 'students' would like quick and easy answers to questions.  It is better for them to read, learn and discover the operating systems.

However, please tell me what you need, and I can definitely provide guidance.

Windows Networking

Hrire Mikaelian

Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7 workstation and Windows 2000/2003/2008 server networking, Group Policy and wireless configurations. Have knowledge about workstation Ghosting, and also the ins and outs of hardware troubleshooting.

15 years of experience as a hobbyist and Senior Systems Administrator

BA, BCom in Information Technology Management. No IT certifications. However, I have taken several Windows, Novell and Networking courses.