Windows Networking/WINDOWS NETWORKING BOOK

Question
FROM WHICH BOOK IF YOU KINDLY SUGGEST , I CAN GET A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF DHCP CONFIGURATION, NETBIOS, ROUTER MANAGEMENT,PROXY SERVERS CREATION , MAIL SERVER configuration  AT A PRACTICAL LEVEL?

the book should contain simple easy to understand explanations.

Answer
Hi Pratik

I don't really have a suggestion of a book, but quite honestly, if you were to do searches on the internet for DHCP, NetBios and Proxy Server configuration, that might be very informative without the need to buy a book.

If you prefer, you can look for perhaps a book that talks about Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 detailed networking.  I don't have a specific book in mind, but I would go to a book store and look through and see if the information you need is covered in them.

I hope this helps.

Windows Networking

Hrire Mikaelian