Windows Networking/account

I have multiple laptop accounts.  How do I make sure that I do not sync/shared any of them? I do not want to do that.  I just want to keep what is on my account mine.

Hi Henry,
Syncing accounts has to be set up and would take third party software as I do not know of a way to sync accounts natively with Windows.

Further if any of your accounts are limited users they will only be able to access their own accounts and will not have access to any of the user accounts on the computer.

Windows Networking

Kevin Watkins

I can answer questions about Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. I can also answer Questions about Windows Server 2003, including questions about DHCP, DNS, RRAS, IIS, Active Directory, file and printer sharing.

I am a network engineer and computer technician working for a consulting company in my area. I have been working with computers in one form or another since 1990 and have an associates degree in networking engineering

I have an associates degree in network engineering.