Windows Networking/computer question

Question
Good day
In the following situation, what can you recommend.
With refer to 3 to 4 different people sharing a computer on a single network; and one does not want any one person to monopolize the network- ie. place passwords, control the network, control other peoples files, have exclusive access to others internet browsing etc.
What do you recommend the 3 or 4 people who use the computer should know so that no one secretly controls everyone data. For example one person added a new user with a password.
Another question is how does one ensure that each of the 4 users have privacy in browsing the internet and that one or one with the password user does not have exclusive access to view everything that the other 3 do on the computer.

Answer
Typically, on would set up an administrator account, and then create a standard user account for each other user.  Depending on the version of Windows being used, you may have the ability to encrypt the documents folder for each user so that only that user has access.  Internet browsing and settings should already be separate for each user.

Windows Networking

Michael Troy