Hi there,

1. I want to ask that if i download a video on my PC is also download on the server or not. Forefront TMG Client is installed in my PC.

2. Also tell me that the sites we visit can be looked by the administrator or not.

As a rule of thumb, if you access the internet, you are never assured of privacy.  If someone happened to be sniffing the network, they could in theory see that you visited site A or site B.

Using a your client software, I'm not sure if it is setup as a secure VPN, but if so, in theory you should be able to see the downloaded videos only to your PC-the content isn't cached/saved to the server.

However, the issuer of the VPN certificate (administrator) may be able to see what you are downloading/transmitting, but the outside world would typically not be able to see this.

I hope this perspective helps you.

Windows Networking

Hrire Mikaelian

Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7 workstation and Windows 2000/2003/2008 server networking, Group Policy and wireless configurations. Have knowledge about workstation Ghosting, and also the ins and outs of hardware troubleshooting.

15 years of experience as a hobbyist and Senior Systems Administrator

BA, BCom in Information Technology Management. No IT certifications. However, I have taken several Windows, Novell and Networking courses.