Windows Networking/Remote Desktop

Question
Hi there,

How can i know that an administrator has logged in my PC using remote desktop or nay other method.

Regards
Waqar

Answer
It appears you are trying to 'secretly' do things or avoid what the administrator is doing.  You should not try to sneak things past him/her, because eventually they will find out if there is something funny happening.

I will tell you this:  if you were working on your PC and your admin tried to Remote Desktop into your system, you would be warned that he is going to take control.

That is in theory the only way you can actively see that he/she is logging on.  

Windows Networking

Hrire Mikaelian