Windows Networking/Secure VPN

Question
Hi there,

So much thanks for your prompt response. Kindly also tell me that how will i know that my PC is based on a secure VPN.

Regards
Waqar

Answer
This all depends on your system administrator.

If the network is setup in a way there is a firewall securely setup, then internally you are directly connected to the inside network, but from the outside, you need VPN to access the network.

If you have a small organization, and a limited IT department, then I suspect a VPN is very basic.

If you have a large organization with a lot of IT people, a sophisticated VPN is probably setup.

I hope this helps.

Windows Networking

Hrire Mikaelian