Windows Networking/best free ping tool to provide accurate result?

QUESTION: Sir, Please provide "best free ping tool" for windows 7 in providing accurate result during continuous pinging with any time interval(For eg. 10 seconds)

ANSWER: Hello,

The program I have used for many years is TJPing 3.0, available at:

- Mike

QUESTION: yes, this tool is good. but it does not provide date and time details for each reply from server. please mention, Any other best alternative to the best TJPing 3.0. Thanks.

I have not widely used other ping tools since I have not had the need.  It is possible that you may need a pro (pay) program if you want to capture time and date of each ping.  But you may want to take a look on this site to see if there are any free programs that meet your needs.

Windows Networking

Michael Troy

I have a fair amount of experience in peer-to-peer networking. I can answer questions about hardware, networking software, protocol settings, etc. I have some client-server experience, but not a lot with Windows-based servers. I can also give some advice on home network security: VPN, firewalls, anti-virus, etc.

I am the Director of Information Systems for a large law firm which connects about 300 users over five offices via a wide area network. We use client-server, peer-to-peer, remote access, VPN, Internet, and proxy servers.

I also have a peer-to-peer network of computers at home, with file and print sharing, remote access, shared network storage, and shared Internet access with a firewall.

BA George Washington University JD University of Michigan