Windows XP/Duplicate files

brian wrote at 2013-06-19 19:29:56
I used that software and although it works, it was identified by Norton Security Suite as spyware !!! and spybot search and destroy also described it as spyware.It's best to only manually  delete copies of your own files.Leave system and operating logs alone; redundtant files can help recover a system infection or crash

Windows XP

Ramon Zammit

Hi all I am a new volunteer here and I wish to help you with all your questions. For the last 11 years I had been employed by major companies as systems engineer and also held positions as a key technical support engineer. Can answer any type of questions you may have related to IT. Hoping I will be of help to you all.

Over 11 years of experience in the IT field. Experienced in hardware repairs, software installations, networking implementations, systems administration, consultancy and onsite customer support.

Advanced IT Technician Diploma(UK), MCP, MCDST, MCSA/MCSE 2003 and CCNA