Windows XP/Operating System Not Found

annashaily wrote at 2014-04-14 08:19:24
If you are unable to find your installed operating system then follow the given below instructions to fix it:-

Uninstall the windows XP and again reinstall it in your system by using windows installation CD.

You should also keep your system maintenance properly.

Updates of antivirus should be necessary.

Try to boot your system properly.

Few days before I was also facing this same problem but I had fix my PC by following features.

Windows XP

I can answer most questions regarding installation of Windows XP, speed optimization, recommended minimal installation specifications, any hardware issues you may encounter, dual booting, best anti-virus software to go with without spending a dime, and much more. If you'd like to dual boot any Linux OS with your Windows XP, I can guide you through that as well. If it is not related to Windows XP, please choose another expert who can help you.

Experience includes repairing hundreds of desktops and laptops, upgrading some computers from Windows 7 or Vista to Windows XP (yes, this is actually an upgrade), using Linux operating systems for data recovery, diagnosis and more! I've also done capacitor repairs on motherboards with a high success rate. I regularly speed up customers computers to like new speeds or faster

Associates of Science in Computer Information Technology