Windows XP/e reader

I own a Sony e reader and I'm looking for another owner. I accidentally threw out the instructions and would love a photocopy of same. Willing to pay for it.

Hey Tom:  sorry it took so long to answer.  Been away for Thanksgiving (U.S.) with no access to email.

Anyway, try this site:  There are gobs and gobs of manuals and maybe you find find what you are looking for.  BTW - it's free.  Enjoy.

Windows XP

Thomas Mihalik

Can assist with most issues involving XP - system configuration, drivers, recovery, home network set-up/maintenance and so forth. Can also help with issues like viruses, system cleanups and peripherals such as printers, external hard drives as well as other USB devices.

Was system administrator for over 45 users at a major research university in the Chicago area for 10 years (before I finally was able to hire someone to do it). Also have owned/configured computers for over 20+ years. Also volunteer locally to fix computers for seniors.

NACUBO SCUP United Way Humane Society

B.A. Humanities, Purdue M.S. Management, Purdue