Windows XP/Windows error-unable to restart

Hi Thomas

My windows error message appears win32 error I think. The message says to reboot with bios setup windows.

I am lost. Please help urgently.Many times I had tried to power off my PC but to no avail. Whenever, I restart and am doing my work, my PC screen suddenly turns blue with error message: windows needs to restart due to install or uninstalled software.

Titus:  sorry it took so long to answer.  I've been away on holiday.

What software have you recently installed?  Have you made any other changes to the PC?  When did this start to happen?  I need more specific information in order to be of assistance.  I await your response.

Windows XP

Thomas Mihalik

Can assist with most issues involving XP - system configuration, drivers, recovery, home network set-up/maintenance and so forth. Can also help with issues like viruses, system cleanups and peripherals such as printers, external hard drives as well as other USB devices.

Was system administrator for over 45 users at a major research university in the Chicago area for 10 years (before I finally was able to hire someone to do it). Also have owned/configured computers for over 20+ years. Also volunteer locally to fix computers for seniors.

NACUBO SCUP United Way Humane Society

B.A. Humanities, Purdue M.S. Management, Purdue