Windows XP/Computer problem/virus?

Question
I am getting a few pop up messages on my computer recently.Here are some:

GoogleUpdate.exe-Bad Image & NMBgMonitor.exe-Bad Image

I also got this:
The application or DLL C:\windows\system32\WTSAPI32.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installion disk.

My computer is working okay...while I can get on the internet and most sites. I cannot get on any sites that require a "log-on or sign-in" with username and password. My Norton Anti-virus is also disabled and I havent been able to download any new anti-virus or anti-malware software? I get error messages toward the end of the download. Please help if you can! Thank you!

Answer
Its a back door Trojan and cleaning it depends on how long it's been in
the PC. It may have come from TREND a well known third party anti virus
program that comes in when your trying to download something that seems
legitimate. Unfortunately it does not install itself into the program files
so you can't just uninstall it. first try a search for trend.exe If it finds it
delete the file. It usually is put into the users area. It may be a complicated
procedure to remove it and thru this site would take forever.i may be able to walk
you thru this on the phone. E mail your number to me at dav1934@aol.com

Windows XP

David Cohen