Windows XP/printer spooler

My printer spooler stopped working.. How do i get to the place to turn it on again.. I did it once but forgot...

windows xp  

thanks for your help....

This usually works but if not sometimes you just need to uninstall
the software and reinstall it
Go to start - my computer - c drive - Windows folder - system32 folder - spool folder - printers folder. Then delete the contents of the Printers folder.
Close that, then go to Start - Control Panel - Admin tools - Services - Scroll down to "Print Spooler" and open it and click on start.

Windows XP

David Cohen

I can answer questions on all Windows operating systems such as Crashes and recovery, virus removal, networking, programs, such as word, Games, freeze ups, installations, boot up troubles, hardware, and more. I am Microsoft certified on all operating systems up to windows 7 You should understand not all troubles can Be fixed through text. Sometimes I need to Have the PC in front of me. Even with text My success rate is 98%.

I have been repairing, installing, and working steady in this field since 1998. my success rate is 99%

PC world

Graduated from Cooper union degree in computer technology Audio and production engineering.

Queens College setting up an internet radio station

Too numerous to put here